AIM
Teroseth

Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

Just....

One of the worst animations i have ever seen, its worse than bad, i'd like to describe just how bad, but i can't, because children might come onto this website. It's just not funny at all, the jokes fall down, flat on their faces every single time, the sound wasn't all that great, the only saving grace this artist has, is that the subject s/he was basing his idea on, was even worse than the cartoon, (for you screwheads out there that didn't understand what i just said, here it is in moron "Halo 2 sucked!!!")

Madness Depredation Madness Depredation

meh

I like the Madness series, but this was just terrible, its one of the few animations that i've watched that hasn't inspired some kind of emotion, be it happiness, sadness, hate, or love. When i watched this i just felt hollow and bored, though there were some good parts, they were soon forgotten.

SSB:Brawl SSB:Brawl

Good one

I especially liked this cartoon because it showed a load of Ninty characters dying in the most brutal ways, which can never be a bad thing. The other good thing about this animation was the fact that mario got killed first, take that you steriotypical fat italian plumber from Brooklyn.

Black Belt VS Black Mage Black Belt VS Black Mage

So good, it's bad!

This movie was one of the funniest things i have ever seen, sublime in every way that is right. The only problem was that, as is often the case, the out takes were actually funnier than the main movie, but that's only a minor detail. It'll be interesting to see if the author can create any more work of this calibre, I sure hope so.

Janenba episode 3 Janenba episode 3

Just...terrible

This entire series was so goddman awful i think that at one point i cried blood for watching it. It's so bad i cannot possibly describe the entire terrible truth of what it was like without resorting to language that would make even, in fact i don't want to talk about this anymore, it offends me, and i advise everyone who hasn't seen this to avoid it like the plague.

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

This is the Best Internet Animation EVER!

I swear to God herself, that this is the greatest Internet animation ever. Favourite scenes? Burly Brawl and Chateau. The only thing wrong with the cartoon was that for some reason or other the final episode wouldn't load on my PC, but hey, that's allright, i probably couldn't laugh anymore any way so it all worked out. See ya!

Neo-Bender Neo-Bender